Friday, June 18, 2010

Mask.


People don't deserve to see not even I. In my opinion everyone should be blind. Maybe then everyone would appreciate the little things in life and not judge everyone by their appearences.. Like it really matters. You are marrying, making love to, loving their personality not their face. I know when your not blind its hard to not judge people by their appearence. But I think everyone should see the movie mask because Rocky Dennis was probably the uglyest person I had possibly ever seen, but he was actually beautiful and he ended up with a beautiful, but she was blind of course and she saw him from the inside for who he really was and her parents were repulsed by him because of his facial deformity and it really breaks my heart that people could be so cruel. People are really like that though which kills me. Maybe its because I have a kind heart, but I think everyone should see that movie and learn something from it. I want the world to be a better place and give people a chance before you dismiss them because they arent the best looking person and see them for who they truely are. I just think that it is sad that it sometimes has to take a blind person to love someone like this. I have dated some REALLY ugly people and I loved them alot. But i also moved around alot too, But have an open mind and give everyone a chance. Rocky Dennis is my hero.. ♥

3 comments:

  1. This is a true story by the way. Roy dennis died at age 16 :'[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's so true! People are so shallow and I think if everyone in this world was blind, it would make things so much easier. There wouldn't be any more prejudice (well, hopefully) and people would "see" others as they really are. Also related, I love the movie Shallow Hal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only more people agreed with you..

    ReplyDelete